Monday, February 05, 2007

Questions and Comments

February 5, 2007

Perhaps some of you who are reading my blogs are reluctant to make comments or register your questions. I would really appreciate any comments and would be most happy to answer real estate questions you might ask.

Every daily blog has the word "comment" at the bottom of the blog for the day. Just click on "comment" and a screen will pop up. You do not have to register. There is a box on the right hand side of the page where you can type your comments or questions.

Then you have 3 choices to identify yourself. One choice requires you to put in your name and contact information. If you want personal contact this would be the appropriate box. However, if you just want to make your comments anonomously, click on the"anonomous" box. Then click publish.

The system will e mail me with your comments or questions and I then click "publish" to record them on the blog site. Obviously, I will not publish comments that are in bad taste.

I look forward to hearing from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home