Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What's in Your Web?

October 16, 2007

If you are reading this blog, I know that you have either logged onto the loislauer.com site or the shirleyharry.com site. I would like to learn what motivated you to go to a real estate site.

Are you thinking of buying or selling?

Did you just want to find details about a specific property?

Did you click on the "blog" button to see what the blog is about?

Did you find the information you wanted?

How would you design your real estate web site to make it consumer friendly?

These are just a few questions I have because I know we want the information in our web site to be the information you want in your web search.

You can respond to these questions by clicking either the comment or e mail symbols at the bottom of this blog. I will read them and will not publish them if you request me not to put them on the site for all to read. I eagerly await your thoughts about our web site and this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home