Thursday, July 23, 2009

What's on Your Mind?

July 23, 2009

Yesterday I posted blog #700. When I began blogging two years ago, I thought that folks would submit questions and that we would respond to their real estate concerns. Selling, buying, financing, leasing, maintaining, etc. For whatever reasons, the blog as been mainly comment free.

I have posted information that interests me and information that was a response to questions asked of me as I went about the community. I scour newspapers, new magazines and trade journals to keep abreast of facts, figures and trends. Blogging has become a wonderful cure for any writer's block that I may have had.

I like to keep track of statistics. I like to cite events that are happening in the Inland Empire. I like to give helpful hints for improving and maintaining a property. Most of the time I avoid controversial subjects as the object of the blog is to present useful information to anyone interested in the subject of real estate.

I encourage any of you out there who read this blog to click the comment button and to feel free to suggest a subject for a blog. I love researching subjects and would do my best to address new subjects.

Here's to the next 700 posts !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home