Monday, August 06, 2007

Learning to Use the Web or Real Estate in the 21st Century

August 6, 2007

If it had not already become clear to me, the Connect 2007 conference in San Francisco last week illuminated the growing role of technology in the way we do business. Not just in the world of real estate transactions, but in the entire global economy.

I now have the somewhat awesome task of sorting through my notes and selecting which of the web tools I will incorporate in my business and in this blog. The first one will be something that has been around for sometime, but since I am relatively tech unsavvy, I have not figured out how to use it. What is it? Incorporating photos and pictures in the blog. I went out this weekend and took some pictures and plan to find a tutor to show me the steps for uploading them into the blog.

I have high hopes that over time you readers will begin to respond and we can begin to have a dialogue concerning the local real estate market and the issues that are of local and regional concern.
Be back tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home