Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Answer to Your Fall Clean Up!

September 19, 2007

I have been wanting to get rid of that old characoal bar-b-que ever since we indulged in a shiny new stainless steel propane grill. What does one do with all the junk that doesn't fit in the van or SUV? The solution has arrived and I want to share it.

You may have seen their trucks on the streets with the big 1-800-GOT-JUNK logo on the side. Several of the real estate agents in the office had used them to haul stuff from houses that were being "staged" for sale or that had sold and the owner had to get rid of stuff. I was told they were great, so I made the call.

When they arrived, they were clean and neat, looked at the stuff I had piled up and gave me a range for the charges. They charge, not by time, but by how much of the truck your stuff fills: one quarter, one third, one half, etc. I had put the stuff I wanted them to take in one location, but part of their service is to help you pull out stuff and choose what you want to have them take. There were 3 young men and they loaded up the truck in approximately 15 to 20 minutes. swept the driveway, collected the money and were on their way.

I was impressed with their efficiency and recommend 1-800-GOT-JUNK to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home