Friday, September 28, 2007

A Salute to Robert Bruss

September 28, 2007

I had an e mail yesterday reporting that Robert J. Bruss had died on September 26, 2007. Many of you may be acquainted with Bob's column in the LA Times and other news media. It was a Q and A for questions having to do with many aspects of real estate and home ownership. I believe that it will be difficult to find a replacement who speaks with such a background and with such authority as Bob Bruss.

I have read his column weekly for as long as I can remember. Since I began posting this blog, I have sometimes referenced his articles and his recommendations and reviews of real estate oriented publications. I know that I will miss his expertise. I also know that I will continue to refer to the articles that I have saved on many subjects.

If some of my readers do have questions about any aspect of real estate, I would be honored to research answers and to provide a source for information. As the internet moves into a more interactive phase, perhaps the posting of questions and the providing of not just one answer, but rather a discussion of possible solutions or of other persons' experience with the same issue will give a more in depth understanding of an issuse. I stand ready, willing and hopefully able to provide you with assistance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home