Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas Gift Idea

December 5, 2007

Several months ago, I posted a blog regarding Emergency/Earthquake preparedness. At that time, I had been unable to discover a local source for commercial kits that could be purchased and which would provide the basic emergency supplies.

Yesterday I had lunch in the ESRI cafeteria on New York Street in Redlands.

There is a display set up and information about a company in Redlands that sells emergency kits. They have a display of the blue plastic tub and the supplies that are in the tub. They also have a display of a 3-day emergency kit.

Here is my holiday gift idea. The kit is attractive and would be a great item to have in your vehicle or even at home. I recommend visiting the ESRI cafeteria during the noon hour for more information.

If you prefer, you can go to http://www.simplelife.com/ or visit the Redlands location at 2035 Park Ave. Suite#1, Redlands, CA 1-800-266-PREP (7737).

I believe the 3-day kit sells for between $25 and $35.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home