Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Always be Prepared

November 9, 2010

I needed a flashlight this past Saturday to assist guests through the maze of reconstruction that is occurring at my home. Sidewalks are being rebuild and exterior lighting was out of commission during the major landscaping project. What I discovered was that all the great flashlights that I had located in every room of my house were dead - batteries or bulbs, they would not work, Obviously this was a wake-up call. Part of living in Southern California is being prepared just in case we do have a major earthquake. We have been so fortunate that it is easy to forget to keep one's supplies in working order.

The American Red Cross recently ran an ad for three types of emergency flashlights. I thought I would share the products with you.

1) SOLARLINKFR360 - AM/FM/NOAA Digital Radio; LED Flashlight and USB Cellphone Charger

2) MICROLINKFR160 - AM?FM?NOAA Radio; LED Flashlight; Cellphone Charger

3) Blackout Buddy - Emergency Alert; Night light; LED Flashlight.

These could be great holiday gifts !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home