Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Short Days and Bright Lights

December 5, 2012
We were commenting the other day about how soon it gets dark these days. When you have clients who wish to view properties after work, sometimes the darkness is a challenge. However, as I was driving home about 5:30 p.m. yesterday, I found that I could enjoy the displays of holiday lights that folks are installing on their properties. Certainly these installations must give a prospective buyer a feeling that the neighborhood is warm and friendly.
I can remember that as a child my parents would load the family in the car and we would do a special tour of "Holiday Lights" in the various neighborhoods of our town. It was a big treat especially with the car radio playing Christmas Carols. These decorations add a lot of cheer and good will to the season that otherwise might be dark and gloomy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home