Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Virtual Tours

March 30, 2011 If you go into the various real estate search sites, you will usually be able to take a virtual tour of the listed properties. It has become fairly routine to add a virtual tour to listing inputs. Prospective buyers can check out the interior of homes as well as the exterior often including streetscapes. There is both a good side and a bad side to taking a virtual tour. The good is that buyers can sort of walk through a home and see how it might fit their needs. However, with the use of wide angle lens, etc, the buyers can get a distorted view and sometimes might eliminate the perfect house. I had fun using my digital camera to take pictures of my house. I had wanted to illustrate the before and after of staging a room. The exercise was a true eye opener for me. My beautiful cabbage rose decorated bedspread looked horrible! If you want to have some fun, take pictures of your rooms. You will find that you might want to rearrange furniture or even get rid of some items. Making this exercise a part of your Spring Cleaning will help with decisions to clean out unnecessary "stuff".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home