Friday, June 22, 2007

Earthquake Preparedness (cont)

June 22, 2007


In the past few blogs I have skimmed the surface of earthquake preparedness.

In my examination of resources, I found the internet a useful tool. Two sites that contained in depth information were scec.org (Southern California Earthquake Center) and quakeinfo.org. For those of you who really believe in being prepared, these are very comprehensive sites.


It has been a while since southern California has experienced a major quake. In the best of all possible worlds, it will be a much longer time for a major quake, but being prepared is always good. Doing this blog has made me put together my supplies and to assess how I will protect my family and possessions. I hope some of you readers do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home