Friday, June 29, 2007

Blogging as a Dialogue

June 29, 2007

I continue to ask my friends and my fellow real estate agents "Do you have any questions about real estate?". I had hoped when I began blogging that I would get lots of questions which I could research and for which I could provide answers or at least resources for answers. Thus far, the questions and the dialogue have not been forthcoming.

I thought I might throw a few questions out into cyberspace and perhaps you readers will offer your opinions.

1. What is the best part of the internet for real estate marketing?

2. What is the biggest deterrant for buyers in the current marketplace?

3. Would you like to see statistical data regarding current sales trends?

Over the next week I would love to have you click the comment button and offer your suggestions for creating some dialogue. I shall be on vacation and will look forward to finding some answers or questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home